It is shown that the specific surface energy of metals, which are used as the coatings, linearly depends on the critical temperature of the corresponding metals. Therefore, in the absence of data on the surface energy, it can be estimated from the boiling, melting and critical temperatures.
- Gamburg, Yu.D. and Zangari, G., Theory and Practice of Metals Electrodeposition, New York: Springer, 2011.
- Lennard-Jones, J.E. and Corner, J., Trans. Farad. Soc., 1940, vol. 36, p. 1156.
- Cherevko, A.G., High Temperature, 2009, vol. 47, p. 920.
- Fizicheskie velichiny. Spravochnik (Physical Quantities. Handbook), Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1991.
- Missol, W., Energia powierzchni rozdzialu faz w metalach (Surface Energy of Interfaces in Metals), Katowice: Wydaw “Śląsk”, 1975. Translated