Polarization Amplitude-Based Method of Determining the Bearing and Roll Angles of an Object in Motion from Orthogonal Circularly Polarized Signals of a Radio Beacon
V. L. Gulko, A. A. Mescheryakov
Российский физический журнал
Abstract / Full Text
The possibility of determining the bearing and roll angles of an object in motion is investigated based on orthogonal left- and right-hand circularly polarized signals simultaneously radiated by a radio beacon from two points with the known coordinates spatially spaced in the horizontal plane. The bearing and roll angles are determined onboard the object in motion using a two-channel receiving system based on polarization amplitude-based processing of resultant vector signals received in a linear polarization basis.
- Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics, Tomsk, RussiaV. L. Gulko & A. A. Mescheryakov
- V. L. Gulko and A. A. Mescheryakov, Dokl. TUSURa, 20, No. 1, 14–17 (2017).
- V. L. Gulko and A. A. Mescheryakov, Russ. Phys. J., 60, No. 6, 972–977 (2017).
- V. L. Gulko and A. A. Mescheryakov, in: Proc. XXIIIth Int. Scientific-Technical Conf. “Radar Detection and Ranging, Navigation, Communication,” Vol. 3 [in Russian], Voronezh (2017), pp. 822–826.
- R. M. A. Azzam and N. M. Bashara, Ellipsometry and Polarized Light, North-Holland Publishing Co., Amsterdam (1977).
- D. S. Pel’por and V. V. Yagodkin, Gyroscope Systems [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1977).
- V. L. Gulko and A. A. Mescheryakov, Russ. Phys. J., 59, No. 2, 256–262 (2016).